Friday, December 10, 2010

Can't be Crushed

Lately I've been reading a book named "I Kissed Dating Goodbye"
It's  an awesome book, teaching me things I never knew, things I thought it was rught when it was actually wrong. I realized so much.
You may think the book is all about -when boy meets girl- kind of stuff but the main point is actually focusing on our relationship with God :)
I borrowed the book from Teacher Seh Yen and Im GLAD I borrowed it !! x)
After reading it I've seen so many wrong and sinful thinkings in my mind. Of course, I decided to repent ~amen~ ^...^
I deleted all the sms messages from my crush, which really distracts me in ways.
I given up and tried hard to forget about that crush whom driven me crazy the whole year.
Thanks to God
All hail singleness ;)

Amanda~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home